How to know you are still Single Kilimani mums style 😇


 COPIED

I repeat....Until you are married you are Single 


1, we just got engaged 🙄😏(single)


2, I live with my boyfriend 😂😂(still single )


3, we have been together for 5years 😢😉(super single)


4, he had credit in my name 😱😭😂(very stup...d single)


5, I call his mother and she calls me also🤣🤣( Stup..ied single)


6, I stays at his place 😢😂(naiwe single)


7, he post my pictures on social media and use my pictures as his dp😆😁(first class of single)


8, he comes to my house everyday 😰

(end of discussion single)


9, we have done introduction and my boyfriend travels abroad 😱😢😞( living in bondage single)


10, All his family knows I m his future wife 😂😂😂 (you can never get sense in life single)


11, we made a blood covenant so he cant leave me ( satanically and demonically single)


12, I have a child for him so technically we are just waiting to get married ( fornicatically single) 


13, we have been having s..x together, even unprotected s..x infact I even aborted for him 😠😠😱  ( Murd..rers you blindly single)


14, I have been cooking for him and he kinda love my cooking's 😌 ( master Chef single)


14, even a Prophet confirmed it 😁  ( Prophetically single boss)

Comments